here is what meditation is not
Meditation is not:
- Something where you try to force thoughts out of your mind
- Boring, strict, rigid or monotonous
- Weird, woo-woo or religious
- A smoother way to manage the ups and downs of life (Because let’s face it, life is hard.)
- A necessity (and a luxury)
Most importantly, meditation is 100% natural, free and effortless. (It’s also the only place in my life that I experience total acceptance and self-compassion.)
learn to meditate – guaranteed
why meditate now?
Today, you will have approximately 50,000 – 70,000 thoughts.
95% of those are the same as you had the day before.
80% are said to be negative.
That’s a lot of mental activity.
Meditation cuts through the chaos of activity. It opens up little spaces between your thoughts so you can think more clearly, pause before reacting, minimize feelings of anxiety and be more effective and present in every day life.
there are more benefits of meditation
Thousands of research studies have confirmed the benefits.
I have a meditation practice in my life, thanks to Julie! Her sweet soul guided me to learn that in silence and stillness, I nurture myself. I am grateful.” – Sylvia
what if i don’t have time?
Do you have two-minutes? Here’s a two-minute meditation that will instantly change the physiology of your body so you can begin to experience the benefits of meditation:
- Turn your awareness to your breath.
- Notice thoughts as they come and go.
- As soon as you notice your awareness has drifted away from the breath to thoughts, gently and kindly turn your awareness back to the breath.
Meditation not only releases stress and tension, it is the key to open doors to every wish, want, dream and desire. That probably sounds like an exaggeration. It is not.
How would you like your life to transform?
share your dreams
If you can say “hi,” you can meditate and receive all of the miraculous benefits of meditation.
I would love for you to experience meditation as I know it. It is the ultimate form of self-care and tool to manifest all you desire.
Share with me, what do you really, really, really want to create in your life?