Let’s celebrate! May is National Meditation Month
Start the FREE 31-day Meditation Challenge!
Have you ever thought… ?
- I’m curious about meditation.
- I want to find the best way to meditate, for me.
- I wish I had time for a regular practice.
If yes, you’re in the right place.
The people who arrive here with a desire to meditate, soon know how truly easy and effortless meditation is.
Right now is an especially fabulous time because May is National Meditation month.
Join the community and start the free May 31-day Challenge. You will:
- Learn to meditate correctly in the 9-lesson eCourse, Spontaneous Meditation: The Easiest, Most Effective and Doable Way to Gain the Full Benefits of Meditation.
- In just 4-minutes a day, you’ll start a meditation habit – for life.
Registration is free.
Meditation immediately releases stress. Over the long-term, meditation:
- Increases health and longevity
- Improves sleep
- Enhances feelings of well-being and self-compassion
- Reduces depression and anxiety
- Improves memory and clarity of mind
- Reduces impulsivity and emotional reactivity
- Increases creativity
- Improves relationships
Are you ready to gain these benefits and more?! It’s all happening starting May 1st. Register now.